AMS has built high-value relationships with a diverse range of organisations and Government Departments to support employers and learners navigate their way around public funding in the UK.
2017 has seen major funding reforms, particularly in the Apprenticeship landscape, with the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy. We support organisations to understand the various funding stands and best match them to the needs of their business. This means a joined-up approach to skills and funding.
Our aim is to achieve the correct blend of public/private investment to ensure your skills projects and initiatives are both high-impact and sustainable.
Our holistic approach to funding includes, but is not fixed to:
- Apprenticeships (Levy and Non Levy)
- Adult Skills Budget (Employability Programmes)
- European Social Funding (ESF) – Skills Support for the Workforce
- European Social Funding (ESF) – Skills Support for the Unemployed
- Adult Learner Loans
- JC+ Discretionary Skills Support
- Local Enterprise Partnership Skills Initiatives
- Local Authority Skills Support